MB120 NEW DEMO UNIT
The MB120 delivers functionality and precision that you can rely on, and is easy to operate and clean - you can test more samples in less time! Advanced features such as a temperature guide help to analyze optimum drying temperature, and methods and results storage allows statistical analysis of measurements. Three levels of user management ensure data safety - set up and lock temperature settings and method parameters with administrator access.
Part Number: MB120
|Price: $ 4536.00
QCS Price: $ 3855.60
Special Price: $ 3225.00
|For more info:MB120 PDF|
- Temperature Guide analyzes a sample and determines the optimal drying temperature.
- Store up to 100 drying methods for easy recall and up to 1000 total results for statistical analysis
- Percent Moisture Determination, Percent Moisture Regain Determination, Percent Solid Determination, Weighing
- 4.3" TFT color touchscreen display
- Seven shut-off criteria, four drying profiles
- 40°C to 230°C heating temperature range (1°C increments)
Weighing Capacity (g)
0.001 ( 1°C )
Temperature Range ( °C )